Our Emergency Healthcare Capabilities:
- Large nursing station, triage room and EMS squad room
- Number of patients we can treat, up to 28, including six Fast Track treatment rooms to quickly serve adults and children with minor
illnesses or injuries.
- Radiology capabilities within the emergency department
- Bedside ultrasound system
- Immediate blood work test results at the bedside
- Bedside registration with wireless computer technology
- Faster care with less waiting time
- Hazardous treatment room with outside access for people exposed to industrial or hazardous chemicals and materials.
Accredited Chest Pain Clinic
Primary Stroke Center
Level III Trauma
Pediatric Emergency Services, affiliated with UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital
As St. John Medical Center continues to reach new heights in all we do, we will remain faithful to our Mission and steadfast in our commitment to
providing our patients with the best care possible.
Back to: Top | Health Services